Current Class Schedule:
Tuesday, 9:15 a.m.
Friday, 6:50 a.m.
Saturday, 7:30 a.m. (weekly rotation)
"After a lifetime of participating in sports and coaching girls' soccer, softball, and
basketball, I decided to further share my passion for fitness and cycling. I love to
help people reach beyond their comfort level and watch as they achieve goals and
set new ones.
I have been riding long distance and participating in Cycle programs for fifteen
years. In my classes, I teach from the inside out, which helps participants to feel
and ride as opposed to ride and feel. I love to dismount my bike, walk the room,
and witness riders connecting to the music, the challenges, and their success. The
rewards I get from those in my classes compensate me more than I could ever
expect for my dedication to creating challenging profiles and finding motivating,
I look forward to continuing this new journey and adding certifications to allow
me to teach additional Group Fitness classes and, ultimately, work as a personal
trainer and wellness coach."
Years Teaching: 2
Johnny G: cycling (star level 2; goal: master instructor), Spin Flex, Spin and Core
* I love to cook, read, and spend time with my wife and three daughters.
* My favorite place is any beach with warm sand and sunshine.
* I love to write short essays, poems, and reflections. I have been working on my first book for about a year.
* I've been riding in the Livestrong Challenge for the last few years where I continue to meet the most inspiring, grateful, humble people ever.
* I look forward to making the next 50 years about giving back and being content.