Congratulations to Andrew Lindsay, Princeton Fitness & Wellness Center's Trainer of the Month for October 2011!
Specialty: Powerlifting and training those with special needs.
"You miss 100 percent of the shots you don't take." -Wayne GretzkyBio: Anxious to exceed each member's training expectations, Personal Trainer Andrew is ready to escalate your fitness experience. He earned his Bachelor of Science degree in health and exercise science from The College of New Jersey. He has extensive experience in various forms of exercise, including sport specific training.
Andrew specializes in powerlifting, and athletic strength and conditioning. He also excels at training clients with special needs as they journey through rehabilitation, recover from injury, or manage chronic issues.
He is a fan of New York sports teams, and enjoys an eclectic mix of music, especially classic rock and indie (a sub-genre of alternate rock). Since 14 years old, Andrew has been jamming with his electric guitar. His favorite meal includes a medium rare steak.
Andrew lives by the 80/20 rule of healthy moderation: If you train hard and eat well 80 percent of the time, the other 20 percent can be more relaxed. With his training programs, Andrew makes certain his clients' 80 percent is well used.